We are always looking for talent that can complement our current team. Our priorities are the following:
Our team and technological infrastructure is extremely efficient and is currently over 90% automated. We are looking for software engineers that can help us expand while maintaining code robustness and efficiency. The successful candidate should be a problem solver that is interested in adapting new, but proven, technologies.
- Development with Python 3 and aware of PEP8/best practices
- Some familiarity with C++
- Experience and comfort across the Linux stack
- Familiarity with some form of messaging system (i.e. GRPC, 0MQ, Kafka)
- Ability to learn fast and adapt independently
- Docker, AWS, git - used across all applications: knowing best practicies on containerization a huge plus
- MySQL/ISO SQL, Spark, CUDA, C#, GRPC, 0MQ are all in our stack, but they may be learned on the job
- Awareness of the Linux kernel (or general knowledge of operating system internals) for diagnosing low-level issues
- Knowledge of statistics, financial derivatives, back-testing/model simulation, and market micro-structure a plus (must have desire to learn and improve)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to apply.